The company was founded in 1864 by Mr Carl Borlind and Mr Robert Bersen and the scope of work was then as well as now, Ships agencies, Chartering and Ships Clearing as well as Forwarding and Warehousing.
From ships-agents to professional warehouse operator within the sector of International Transportation.
The trip is over 160 years long so we can proudly state that we know the business by now.
Among our customers you find and lot of International and Global Forwarders as well as some of Sweden’s most recognized and famous Trading Houses.
Our facilities is open for all type of vehicles, trucks and trailers, railcars as well as smaller pickup trucks.
Our own rail-connection leads straight in to our yard convenient located in the middle of our buildings which enables us to work from both sides and to expose the cargo to as little weather as ever possible.
We also offer our customers
- Complete bonded warehousing
- Indoor and outdoor storage in total 11 900 square meters
- Temperature controlled facilities of approx. 550 square meters
- Indoor storage of approx. 6000 square meters
- Direct computer link to Swedish customs
- For the customers who wish we can also provide 24/7 in IRL stock-reports
In additional to this we also provide
- Stuffing and stripping of containers
- Distribution in Scandinavia
- Freight Forwarding services
- Import and Export customs clearance
- Modern storage in bonded or not bonded environment
- Complete load-planning to maximize utilization of units
- Seaworthy securing of cargo in or on units
- Third party logistics
Our own forklift fleet consist of twelve forklifts with capacity from 3,0 tons up to 12,0 tons in single lifts, we also do so called tandem-lifts up to 22 tons with own equipment.
The whole area is fenced and have an own CCTV monitoring 24/7 with infrared cameras which is saved on local server for up to three months.
The Borlind facility is 100 % ISPS approved and licensed.
An own created system for all transports to and from our port and depots with our house-trucker was established in 2015. This means that we are online with our trucker 24/7 to save time and to make sure that we work safely for the environment by reducing the number of empty truck moves for feeding empty and loaded containers to and from our facility.
We are proud to say that we kept the innovation and fantasy as well as flexibility in our company during the years, which we use when serving our customers together with the knowledge in our field of business.
Cooperation is one of the most essential things for us, since 2015 we are part of BJORA Group AB who offers global coverage and is well known in the sector of Global International Forwarding.